Issue View Layout

Corey Dawson January 6, 2023

Hello! 

I am wondering if it is possible to edit the issue view in Jira service management so I can display a form above the subtasks on a parent ticket. See image below.

Move forms above subtasks.png

Thank you! 

1 answer

3 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2023

Hi @Corey Dawson,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

The short answer is no, you cannot change the order so that the form is shown above subtasks. 

Culinary Change Management January 9, 2023

@Mikael Sandberg Is there a longer answer? OR perhaps, if I can't reverse the order of form and subtask, can I collapse the list of subtasks so the form is more prominent when the ticket is open? Main goal is to make the form more prominent. Thanks!

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2023

At the moment that is not possible. A workaround, once the API for forms is released, would be to take the information in the form and add it to either the description field or a custom field that is added to the description fields section of the layout.

Culinary Change Management January 9, 2023

@Mikael Sandberg that is actually preferable. Is there a general timeline for this update?

Thanks for your help!

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 9, 2023

Currently it is scheduled for Q1-Q2 2023 according to Atlassian's public roadmap.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events