Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue Privacy

OPEYEMI ADEBAYO August 28, 2020

Kindly Assist with the configuration guide of how make each agent to see and work on issues assigned to them only.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 28, 2020

Two options to consider:

OPEYEMI ADEBAYO August 28, 2020

Hi Jack 

Thanks for the feedback. Let me run you through what i want to archive. We need service desk to manage all internal departmental requests i have created departments with types of issues with appropriate assignee for each issues at the back end i noticed all agent cam see all raised issues which suppose to confidential each department agent need to see only issues assigned to them. 

Hope to hear from you soon 

Thanks 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 28, 2020

Understood but I think my previous response still applies.

If the agents that service each department are different then consider multiple projects. For example, I have three projects in my company: HR, IT, and Facilities. While I could have used a single projects I chose separate projects for two reasons:

• different agents - keeps things a bit cleaner
  • some potential for confidential info (HR scenario)
OPEYEMI ADEBAYO August 30, 2020

Thanks Jack 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events