Is there way to have a portal for documentation?

Kevin Jicha January 3, 2023

I am looking to see if there is a way (without adding on more costs) to let our clients know that there are new things available (when I say things, I mean, let the clients know that we are working on a an update to D365, etc..)

I would like a spot for each client to log into Jirra (which they have already, each client has their own portal setup), but within there I want them to be able to see the new and upcoming items that we are working on for them.

Also would be nice to have a spot that they can go to self serve themselves with how to questions where documentation is there to help them resolve some of their easier how to questions/issues.

Thoughts?  Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2023

Hello @Kevin Jicha 

If you subscribe to the Confluence Cloud product also, that can be accessed by your clients at no additional cost. If you don't have Confluence Cloud you would incur additional costs to subscribe to it and grant access to your internal users.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/set-up-a-knowledge-base-so-customers-can-serve-themselves/

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events