Is there a way to hode the Help desk link from portail?

Hamza ait aissa April 26, 2023

I would like to hide the Help Desk link from the client portal!
Screenshot 2023-04-26 104255.png

Also is there a way to keep the input search inaccessible on the client side, because here the client can search for other client's service desk and it's not private at all!

Screenshot 2023-04-26 104407.png

I appreciate any help!

1 answer

1 vote
Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2023

Hi @Hamza ait aissa

Unfortunately, it's not possible to hide the link to the Help Center. Customization possibilities are very limited.

The same with a search box. What you can do, you can limit access to your customer portal, so customers can't search for others' portals.

~Kate

Bertouch Kawtar April 26, 2023

can you please let me know how I ca do it ? 

Thanks

Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2023

I use an example from our Appsvio instance. We have two JSM projects:

• Support (SP) for customers who ask about our apps 
  • Appsvio Service Desk (ASD) for our employees

Under project settings in the ASD project, we selected Customers added to this service project only by agents and admins in the Customer permissions configuration. 

customer-permissions.png

The next step was adding our employees to the Customers section. I can also check that they're customers in the People section.

customers-people.png

Thanks to this configuration, only people added to this project can access this customer portal created for internal purposes. When our external customers use the search box, they don't see request types such as Holiday, which is for our employees. As well as, on the Help Center page, they don't see the ASD customer portal.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events