Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to highlight a reporter name or an issue in a queue - VIP customers

Ste404
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2022

Per the subject, if a person is a VIP (recorded in the issue from an Insight lookup) is there a way to make the issue in the queue 'All Open Issues for example', maybe showing the reporter as a different colour or something like Jira does with the Time when an SLA has breached or just something unique.

I have a VIP queue in place, but just wondering how to make the issues stand out from the main queue.  I know I could add the column also, but just didn't want to lose the realestate on screen for this column to be added.

I will be surprised if this can be done, but thought I'd ask anyway.

1 answer

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2022

Hi @Ste404 

With all the out of box functionalities, you can't do that. You could search for an app on the marketplace, but keep in mind that any changes (if applicable) will be shown on a different kind of queue, than the one that Jira offers. That's not a bad thing, but someone could be confused.

As you correctly said, you could do that with another custom field and shown on the column.

On the other hand, if you had another app like scriptrunner which support calculated (scripted) fields, you could create such a field with a formula about how severe, or VIP issue is each request type. And on your queues you could order your issues with that numeric calculated field.

You might also want to check out this app.

Ste404
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2022

Thanks for the reply, I was almost certain this wasn't an OOTB solution.

I am actually looking at the Queue app currently.

Cheers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events