Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to disable email notifications for specific fields?

andy_scoggins July 9, 2021

I have reports that rely on the Label and Component fields. Those fields don't always get populated and I have to update the ticket with the relevant information, which causes an email to be sent even if the ticket is resolved.

Is there any way to disable email notifications for specific field updates? I know I can do it with a bulk update but sometimes it's only a single ticket.

Thanks

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laurens Coppens
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2021

Hi Andy,

As Mohamed mentioned, its not possible to disable it based on fields.

However, you could limit the people that get update notifications, so not everyone gets notified of ticket updates.

Sometimes its important that people get updates for status update and comments, but not for update events (field updates).

So you might be able to consider to disable or limit the update event receivers.

Hope this helps,

Laurens

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2021

Hi,

This is not possible, you can try to find an addon that will give you this control but i'm not aware of something like that

0 votes
andy_scoggins July 11, 2021

Looks like it's not possible. Thanks everyone.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events