Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to customize Insight QR codes

Sue Lund
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2022

It's great that we can generate QR codes, in Insight, now.  

It's not great that the only thing, other than the code, that prints on them is the Insight Key.  

We should be able to add our Company name, at least, but I don't see any way to customize the QR codes.  Am I missing something?

3 answers

3 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2022

No, currently you cannot customize the QR code. There is a request for server to be able to do that, JSDSERVER-8414. I would recommend that you create one for Cloud and reference that one. 

3 votes
Answer accepted
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2022

Hi @Sue Lund

Sounds like a great enhancement.  Feel free to post it in the feature requests site: https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/implementation-of-new-features-policy-201294576.html

If it gathers enough interest, atlassian may implement it.

Regards

2 votes
Answer accepted
Sue Lund
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2022

I have submitted a suggestion for Cloud. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-10975

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events