Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to apply an additional queries to queues

Tiffany Morlese December 7, 2022

I am trying to have a specific issue move to a separate queue once the status of the custom field I have set changes e.g. when we have a faulty piece of equipment, after testing is done I want the status to change to faulty then it move from the ticket holder's queue to the 'repairs' queue without there being a duplicate ticket in the ticket holders queue. 

They already have something like this setup, however I can't figure out a way to do a separate query in under the one they already have without having to remove the one that already exists.

Is there something I can do?

3 answers

0 votes
Paul Krueger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2022

So you don't want the issues with a status of "Faulty" to show up under the assignee's "Assigned to me" queue (or whatever their current queue is called)?

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2022

Hi Tiffany - No, you can’t have queues nested inside of queues. But you can have multiple queues.

0 votes
Mark Segall
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2022

Hi @Tiffany Morlese and welcome to the community!

Queues are basically just a filter.  So 1 Queue = 1 Filter.  Perhaps you can share the existing JQL and we can help you with what would need to be modified to support the desired change.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events