You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Hello @Steve G
If I understand your question you are running Jira Software or Jira Core and need to add Jira Service Management?
If that's the case you can upload the JSM plugin (you'll want the 5.4.2 version) and install in your Data Center installation. The link to the download area follows
You'll probably have to start with a trial license and then move to purchasing licenses.
Hope this helps
I hope you are well and thanks for your reply.
* I recall this announcement:
* I am aware that this is published for the clooud version of Jira
* That cloud document contains this:
"If your project uses, or is similar to the previous IT service desk template"
* There doesn't though seem to be an equivalent document publlished re Jira Data Centre
* I'm hoping there may be some info available to help us explore and potentially migrate from service desk to ITSM
I hope this helps clarify. Thanks for any help you and/or anyone else can offer.