Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is their any way to rearrange Queues created in JIRA Service Management

Madineni February 24, 2021

Hi,

I'm trying to reorder queues created in one of projects of my JSM cloud instance. Unfortunately I can't reorder them. Is their any way to do this?

2 answers

0 votes
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 24, 2021

@Madineni can you clarify? Are you trying to rearrange the order that the queues are listed in your sidebar, or rearrange the tickets in a queue?

If it's the latter, you can click on the column headers in your queue to resort the issues, or you can edit the queue's JQL to include an ORDER BY clause. You cannot drag and drop tickets in the queue to reorder them as you would in a Jira Software backlog; JSM queues do not have the concept of issue ranking.

0 votes
Albert Manuel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2021

Show us a screenshot, cuz the Queues are "drag and drop"

Madineni February 24, 2021

QueusOrder.jpg 

I Tried drag and drop but not able to do that.

Albert Manuel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2021

Seems like it's a cloud problem - latest report is from today (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Can-t-drag-queues-up-or-down-in-Next-Gen/qaq-p/1271103)

Try from another browser first...and if doesn't work, try to like click and hold on a queue and try to move it.

If not you need to wait for Atlassian to fix this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events