Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the data center mode interface the same as the cloud for Jira Service management?

Mirko Meloni February 16, 2021

I'd like to know if the data center moide of the Jira Service Management is the same of the cloud mode. 

Also, can the interface be integrated into each customer software? 

Thank you and regards

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2021

>I'd like to know if the data center moide of the Jira Service Management is the same of the cloud mode.

I am not sure what you mean by "mode".  I would say that JSM Server/DC and JSM Cloud are very different pieces of software and although they do the same thing, they do it very differently.

>Also, can the interface be integrated into each customer software?

What do you mean by "integrated"?

0 votes
mogavenasan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2021

Hi @Mirko Meloni,

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

I'd like to know if the data center moide of the Jira Service Management is the same of the cloud mode. 

JSM Data Center and JSM Cloud have their own differences. I don't think there are any doc or place that we can find the complete set of differences.

Also, can the interface be integrated into each customer software? 

Are you asking if we can integrate JSM Data Center to JSM Cloud? Yes, we can via Application Link. Do keep in mind that, this integration does not sync data (such as Jira issues, users or etc.) between them.

I hope that this helps.

Thanks,
Moga

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events