Is it possible to use more than one mailbox in one JSM for inquiries?

Felix Egerer October 14, 2021

Hi folks,

I would like to have several mailboxes in my 'Jira Service Management' in which the e-mails are pre-sorted in order to have a better overview. Is there a possibility? Maybe an app or something else?
For example a mailbox for hardware inquiries and a mailbox for software inquiries and so on...

1 answer

1 accepted

6 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2021

in Cloud JSM you can leverage at most 2 emails per project: one that Atlassian provides for each project and one custom email that you can setup.if you need more you options are separate projects or an addon from the Marketplace.

Felix Egerer October 14, 2021

Yes, but can I have multiple mailboxes in my JSM? So that the incoming e-mails are sorted directly into the right subject? software problems / hardware orders / onboarding etc.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2021

no. you need to see if there is a means of interrogating the "from email" in automation so you could add a label or something.

Felix Egerer October 20, 2021

Ok, thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events