Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to set a text color on the description of the fields in JSM

albert_pinto June 1, 2021

Problem: Is it possible to change the color of a part of a text description to red ? I want to customer to know not to share PHI and hence want that part of the description in the field to be in red. Please review the attached document. Let me know if it's possible and how ?

PHI.png

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2021

this is not possible today.

albert_pinto June 1, 2021

Thanks !

-Albert

Michael Arnao March 1, 2022

Basic feature still doesn't work. What's the problem? Please fix.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 1, 2022

Hi @Michael Arnao , what feature are you referring to that does not work? Also just to be clear here, this is a customer support forum not official technical support. So most of us, including myself can’t really fix anything.

Michael Arnao March 1, 2022

Hi @Jack Brickey the text color dropdown that is presented when editing text doesn't appear to work in some cases. Further experimentation revealed that this issue occurs specifically when the text is formatted as Code. As a workaround, the formatting must be removed before the color can be set. So it appears the user must choose between Code formatting or color selection.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events