Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to publish subtask to the customer portal?

Support Team
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 27, 2022

It's straight forward process to publish an issue at the task level to the customer portal.

Is it possible to publish a sub-task?

Our goal is to give external participants access to task & sub-task info as read only & leave open the ability to leave a comment to our company on the issue.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2022

Hi @Support Team  - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

No, I don't see how that would be possible. 

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2022

@Support Team 

Welcome to the community !!

There is already a suggestion ticket for the same. Please vote and watch for the updates.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-1422

Like Joseph Chung Yin likes this
0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 27, 2022

@Support Team 

Welcome to the community.  Unfortunately, currently it is not possible just as what John and Rilwan mentioned.

As of right now, Request Form can only be based on standard issue type and not subtask.  Therefore, you cannot expose subtask in the portal UI.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders