Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to load an excel workbook with multiple tabs into eazyBI?

Hayley Wood
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 24, 2021

I have an excel workbook with multiple tabs that I want to load into my eazyBI cube - but it is only picking up the first tab of data - is it possible to load a workbook with multiple tabs and if so, how do I get it to recognise the additional tabs of data?

Or does each tab of data need to be loaded as its own data source?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2021

Hello @Hayley Wood 

Welcome to the Atlassian community!!!

Based on my experience, you would need separate files for each tab of data, though you can add all of that into the same cube.

The eazyBI documentation does not specifically say anything about uploading data from different tabs of an excel workbook. The documentation can be referenced here.

Also, if it is critical for you to have the tabs and upload them from a single file, you can raise a query with the vendor and check with them. You can reach out to them via the 'Contact eazyBI support' link through your subscription or email them @ support@eazybi.com

Kindly accept the answer if this helps you resolve the concern.

Janis Plume _eazyBI_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2021

Hi, @Hayley Wood 

Right, it is possible to import one sheet of the Excel file only.

We updated the documentation page to mention that explicitly.

Kindly,

Janis, eazyBI support.

Like Gaurav likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events