Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to export Confluence pages in one go?

Zaldy Parian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2023

Hi all,

We wanted to have a backup of all our KBs in Confluence. I know that I could export a page to either Word or PDF. But that is one page at a time. We have almost 300 pages that we want to export in bulk and save it somewhere in our system.

Is it possible to extract all pages in Confluence in one go?

Thanks.

2 answers

2 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2023

Hello @Zaldy Parian

I am not sure about exporting multiple pages at a time. But is it possible to export the entire space in PDF, HTML and XML format.

Fore more information you may please have a look at - Export content to Word, PDF, CSV, HTML, and XML 

Regards,
Mayur

Zaldy Parian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2023

Thanks for your reply and recommendations.

Like Mayur Jadhav likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Michel Neeser
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2023

Hi @Zaldy Parian

Besides the solution @Mayur Jadhav suggested to export an entire space or parts of a space, it is also possible to backup your entire Confluence instance, if that is what you're looking for. You can find the documentation here.

Zaldy Parian
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 21, 2023

Thanks, Michel. I appreciate your help.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events