Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is a Assets - Azure Integration into the Cloud for Jira Service Management planned?

Mike Junghanns April 3, 2023

Hi together,

we are starting to use more and more Jira Service Management for Cloud. We are mostly using Azure for our services for now and would like to connect the asset management with our azure environment. 

I stumbled upon the Assets - Azure Integration (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218974/assets-azure-integration?tab=support&hosting=datacenter) but it looks like there isnt any Cloud version available yet. Is a Cloud version expected soon?

Do you have any other workarounds on how I should integrate my current existing environment into asset management? Maybe a proper way for exporting my resources?

Thanks for your hints

Mike

3 answers

1 vote
MarcSch January 15, 2024

It would be great to receive an answer from Atlassian if a cloud version ist planned.

0 votes
Petr Sýkora February 12, 2024

Hi @Mike Junghanns , do you have a solution for this synchronization? We are thinking about building our own app for that. If you are interested, feel free to contact me. 

0 votes
Petr Sýkora January 21, 2024

We are also very interested in the cloud version of this. Is it planned to provide some tool to synchronize Azure Ressources (VM, Azure Services, ....,) with CMDB based on JSM Asset.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events