Integration, Add on or Pluggin to integrate Workday to JIRA

5 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2022

@Damayanti Cedeno -

I don't believe there is any pre-build connector.  I would recommend you with the following advises:

1) You need to contact Workday vendor for recommendations on integration with JSM.

2) Just found this link (NOTE - I don't know more about this vendor since we don't have integration between Workday/JSM/Jira) - https://automate.io/integration/jira-service-desk/workday.  You may want to check it out.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Damayanti Cedeno March 25, 2022

Hello Joseph, thanks so much for your kind guidance. Definitely, I will approach our Workday provider as well as the provider recommended.

Once more, thanks, for your Kindness

Best Regards, 

Damayanti Cedeño 

IT Coordinator - Intcomex

Aidin Mahmoodi _ServiceRocket_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 25, 2023

Hey @Damayanti Cedeno 

Did you manage to integrate Workday with Jira? I am keen to understand what product/ connector you ended up using.

Thanks!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Caroline
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2022

Hi @Damayanti Cedeno

Just seeing this post. We are using Workato to pull data from Workday into Jira and vis versa. 

Happy to connect and provide more info.

Regards,

Caroline McBride

Sr BSA, People Tech

Damayanti Cedeno May 27, 2022

Hello Caroline, thanks for your kind input, yes definitely will be helpful.

Have my email address Damayanti.cedeno@intcomex.com  we could start coordination’s from there.

0 votes
Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 20, 2023

Hi @Damayanti Cedeno @Caroline @Howard Nedd  @Jacky Cheng @Joseph Chung Yin  - We are currently building an application OnRamp, that simplifies Employee Onboarding and Offboarding. The application has native integration to Workday. We are currently previewing to select users to get feedback. We'd love to show it to you and get your feedback. Thanks in advance.

0 votes
Jacky Cheng May 4, 2023

Hi @Caroline

Although this post was from last year, but I am also looking for the same JIRA-Workday integration solution. Would you mind we connect to learn more about the solution you mentioned?

Thanks.

Caroline
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 4, 2023

Hi @Jacky Cheng

Happy to connect. I sent a response to your email to set up some time to review how to accomplish this connection.

Caroline

0 votes
Howard Nedd
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2022

Hi @Caroline ,

I am looking to integrate Workday with JSM (HR Service Project) for onboarding and offboarding employees. I saw your comment about using Workato.  Can we can in contact? I would like to know more about the possibilities are we are currently testing our options.

Regards,
Howard

Caroline
Atlassian Team
August 18, 2022

Hi Howard,

Sure, would like to connect. My email is cmcbride@atlassian.com; drop me a line and we can set up a meeting. 

I may also invite other team members as I will be OOO August 25 - September 6.

Thanks,

Caroline

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events