Installation of Backbone in JSM

Dennis Orban April 27, 2022

Hi all,

did anyone else already had problems installing Backbone on a Service management instance?

I´m getting error messages for about 2 days now.

BR Dennis

1 answer

1 vote
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2022

Hi @Dennis Orban

can you elaborate on the errors you get? If you don't want to share it publicly, feel free to send the details to help@k15t.com or directly create a request in our JSM portal.

Cheers,
Matthias.

Just a hickup message.

Liset de Bruin (k12t support) already told me to contact the atlassian support..

KS-11176

Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2022

Thank you, Dennis. Liset told me in the meantime as well. 😀

I assume it's such a hiccup message?

hickup.png

Contacting Atlassian is indeed the best thing you can do - talking to other marketplace partners this not only happens for our app every now and then, but also for others. It's an installation problem on Atlassian's side.

If you let us the Atlassian support ticket now (via your open support ticket), we can also try to speed it up with our Atlassian contacts.

Cheers,
Matthias.

Like Liset de Bruin _K15t_ likes this
Dennis Orban April 28, 2022

Could you please contact Atlassian? Unfortunately we only use the JSM free plan where we do not get any face to face support..

Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2022

I've just reported it to Atlassian - let's hope we can get this problem sorted out fast.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events