Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In a portal where access is for several users, how all users can be selected in the field?

Özge Özgenç January 5, 2023

Hello,

I have a Jira service management portal. Service project access is selected as "Customers added to this service project only by agents and admins". Because I do not want to give access to all people to the portal, I just want to give access to some specific people.

There is a user picker field in the portal, and I can search and select people that I gave access to the portal. However, I want to be able to select all Jira users that my company has even if they don't have access to the portal.

How can I provide this? I am open to any suggestions. Thanks. 

customer permission.png

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2023

Hi @Özge Özgenç,

The second part of your question has me a bit confused. But if I understand correctly, you are trying to add a limited set of users as customers to your Service Desk project, but you would like to add them as a group so you don't have to add them one by one?

If so, navigate to Project Settings > People in your JSM project and click on the blue Add people button near the top right corner.

Then, search for a group that has the users you want to add and link it to the Service Desk Customers role, like in this example:

Screenshot 2023-01-06 at 11.16.23.png

If you don't have the user group(s) you need, you should be able to add those in your site's user management section.

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events