Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing Knowledge Base articles from other SD apps or sync them

Sebastián Delmastro June 22, 2019

It's possible to import or sync between Zendesk/Intercom KB's to Jira?

I need to populate from other Service Desk apps like Zendesk to Jira (Confluence), it is posible to do it in a streamline o lean way?

Thanks! 

3 answers

0 votes
Sebastián Delmastro June 27, 2019

@Dima Lazarchuk yor addon looks great, we already migrate some of the fields your addon do, but I need to know if can do Zendesk KB --> Confluence KB?

Thanks

0 votes
Dima Lazarchuk
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 26, 2019
Werner Schott July 6, 2021

Is there such a tool for Intercom? Thanks.

Werner Schott December 7, 2021

@Dima Lazarchuk does this wool do Intercom as well? Thanks.

Like Dima Lazarchuk likes this
Dima Lazarchuk
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 11, 2022
0 votes
Riddhi Shah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2019

Hello @Sebastián Delmastro ,

Seems like an interesting use case. Can you elaborate more on your confluence case? 

Hello @Riddhi Shah I am migrating to JSD and I want to populate confluence KB from other HelpDesk, I didn't find a way to do it from Confluence.

Riddhi Shah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2019

@Sebastián Delmastro Can you please tell me which other help desks?

Zendesk

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events