Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Services

Steve Pace October 29, 2021

Hi,

I have a list of over 1000 services that i need to import into Insight and JIRA Service Desk. it possible to import using CSV ?

2 answers

1 accepted

7 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2021

@Walter Buggenhout is correct in that you can import assets into Insight, but Services is a special case and at the moment you cannot import services. Hopefully that will change when Atlassian unlocks it so you can add additional attributes to services. 

Hi,

In another article, it states that services are read-only schema in Insight. In fact, there is no functionality to import into the object schema as there is in custom created schemas. Not sure if I am missing something or there is another location from where I can import. 

Sorry, just read your reply. Thanks for confirmation. 

Like Mikael Sandberg likes this
3 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2021

Hi @Steve Pace,

Yes it does. Have a look at this support article to learn more.

Hope this helps! 

Andreas Stumpf
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 8, 2023

The link doesn't exist anymore. Could you post a new link?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events