Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import CSV file to project 'HANA Cloud Virtualization'

Guy Aburus June 27, 2021

Hi , 

I need to import CSV file to our project HANA Cloud Virtualization

(The blue color, not in Jira environment test) - see pic

Notes:

1. I'm not admin in Jira (blue color), only in Jira environment test (red color)
  2. The CSV file contain 50 bugs from our old Bug Tacker, for CSV file:  OneDrive - SAP SE/load_file_2706_MASTER.csv  
  3. I have already imported and tested the CSV file in the Jira environment test (red color), the 50 bugs imported successfully (see pic), but now I need to import to our project HANA Cloud Virtualization

Please help , 

Thanks,

Guy

1. Blue_Jira.PNG

Jira_Testing.PNG

2 answers

0 votes
Guy Aburus June 27, 2021

Ok , Can you please provide me steps the how to import the CSV file to Jira instance (blue)? 

I'll send these steps/instruction to my manager, is an admin.
[my manager said that it's not the same importing procedure as in Jira testing (red), correct? ]

Guy Aburus June 27, 2021

Any news? it very important to our group

Thanks,

Guy

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 27, 2021

Are you saying that you need import access permissions for the Jira instance (blue)? If so you need to speak to the admin of that instance. The Community is unable to provide any permissions to any of your instances. however if you have permissions and are trying to execute the import and something is going wrong please explain in details what the errors might be.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 27, 2021

I’m a bit confused. The steps will be exactly the same as you did in the red instance just that you’ll do it in the blue instance.

here is documentation on importing via CSV - create-issues-using-the-csv-importer 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events