Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If i remove a user from the JSM Project if i login as a Same user then Still i can see the project

Sreenadh December 25, 2022

Hi,

If i remove a user from the JSM Project if i login as a Same user then Still i can see the project and once i create the issue then it is showing some error message.

can some will help me out what is the main reason behind it.

2.PNG

Please find the below screenshot.

3.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 26, 2022

Hi @Sreenadh 

Try the 'Permission helper' utility in JIRA to narrow down the cause. It is in "Jira settings" -> System -> Admin helper -> Permission helper

Would recommend you to check on the project's Permission scheme for any restrictions on the browse projects permissions.

Also check whether issue security is enabled for the project and the configuration.

Sreenadh December 26, 2022

Hi @Fazila Ashraf 

Thanks for the response.

1. Try the 'Permission helper' utility in JIRA to narrow down the cause. It is in "Jira settings" -> System -> Admin helper -> Permission helper

What should i check here Could you please elaborate more.

2. Also check whether issue security is enabled for the project and the configuration

Could you please help me out with how to navigate and and how to configure the same.

Thanks,

Sreenadh December 27, 2022

Hi @Fazila Ashraf 

Could you please provide me the update on my request.

Thanks,

Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2022

Check on the options in the first point and let me know what you see in your instance..

The page there would be intuitive to fill in to troubleshoot on this problem

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events