Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to remove the cancel ticket by user from "All open tickets to cancele ticket or close ticket

Patel, Shrey August 10, 2022

Hey community, I want to remove my tickets in which they are canceled by the user which still shows me in the main screen. Which I don't want, I want them to go in separate column which I have customize for "cancel ticket". And for the main screen I have put JQL Query which is  "resolution = Unresolved ORDER BY "Time to resolution" ASC", So what changes I should made so that I can remove the user change status from main queue to other queue.

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Hodgson August 15, 2022

Hi Patel,

Are you able to share a bit more information about how you are currently viewing things, and clarify on the "main screen" please?

Are you looking at this through a queue, filter or dashboard for example? and assuming based on this that it's just one Jira project and not multiple?

Additionally - to clarify, your JQL query of:

"resolution = Unresolved ORDER BY "Time to resolution" ASC"

Is that currently showing those in a status of "cancelled"? 

If so, depending on your view and how you need to see this (trying to visualise) - you might have a few options depending on your end goal.

E.g.

- Use Automation rules that triggers on an issue transition to cancel ticket 

- If you just need it out of that queue - and it's being picked up in "unresolved" you might want to think about setting a 'post function' up against that status - that updates the "resolution" state

Of course, they are very high level but if you can clarify a bit more around your current set up and end goal I'll try be more specific.

Regards,

Michael 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events