I want to make Field level events in Jsm incident form before creation.

M.guru Moorthy May 24, 2023

Hi,

I want to make field level events like on change, Hide/view fields based on another fields etc., but I came to know there is no OOTB solution available.

Is there any free custom app/ No cost app available in market to achieve the above mentioned requirement in Jira service management??

1 answer

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2023

Hi Guru - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

If you create a Form, you can implement conditional Sections which show fields based on the values of other fields. And the new shown fields can be marked Required. 

The ability to create these forms comes OOTB with Jira Service Management. 

Hi @John Funk 

Currently I am not using Forms.

I need this requirement in Incident creation page. Is there any OOTB feature to achieve on change event and show/Hide fields over the incident create screen.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2023

No, not OOTB. But Forms come out of the box with JSM - so you can create one. Go to Project Settings > Forms and create your form there. 

Hi @John Funk 

Is there any free custom app/ No cost app to satisfy above mentioned requirement ?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2023

Yes - forms as described above.  :-)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events