Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want a graph about all open issues

Pascal September 27, 2021

Hello all. :)

I need a graph over an arbitrary period of time (e.g. one year).
Here I want to see how the number of tickets of a certain queue has changed.

Thanks in advance. :)

2 answers

1 vote
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 10, 2021

Hi @Pascal , as @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ suggest, there's nothing out of the box to report it. If you're up for a commercial solution, we provide Dashboard Hub for Jira. You can build your own reports with the +60 gadgets already included or use one of the pre-defined templates. This live demo dashboard has the ITSM template, but there're other examples like a dashboard for a scrum team, for a DevOps team... Hope this helps!

1 vote
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2021

Hi @Pascal and welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, such report (with all the prerequisites you want) doesn not exit in Jira. Two alternatives:

Pascal October 7, 2021

Hello @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ 

Thank your for your answers. I will try it.

But can you say why something like this is not build in?
Ofc I could export it all in excel but that sounds like something in 2011 I would do. :D

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2021

Hi @Pascal ,

Such a report exist in Jira, but not over such a period. That's why I didn't suggest it to you. You can always suggest something here.

If you want, then kindly mark the answer as accepted in order to help others in the community find the right answers. Thanx.

Like Pascal likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events