Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to know if there is a tool or a way to send a notification in certain day that may vary per t

Sofia Grunspan May 23, 2023

When a ticket is created in a JSM project this ticket is cloned in other project and there the assignee change the summary adding a date for ex: CLONE - XXXX - role update - 05-22-23.
This ticket was submitted 05-05-23 it cannot be worked until 15 days later, following this example would be 05-19-23.
So what is needed is an automation that send an email or comment the ticket notificating to the assignee that we can work that ticket, that date 15 days later since the ticket is submitted.
I know about the schedule trigger but in this case it doesn't apply because the date will change per ticket.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2023

Hi Sofia, I could be wrong, but with some Smart Values manipulation, I think you should be to do that.  Check out this article: jira-smart-values-date-and-time I think you should be able to create an Automation in the other project when the issue is created to add 15 days to it and add that date to the notification of the customer.

Hope that helps.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events