cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help with reports

Sameshni Vallen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 24, 2023

Weekly:
Top 10 most logged Tickets, Cause & Resolutions,
Top Increased/Decreased Ticket Types
Top 5 Improvements to the system and what effect this will have on Support
# Of tickets Logged vs Completed, split by Technical/Config/Payment/Dev/Report/Front Line/Business
# Of Tickets completed by Team Member
% up/Down from previous week

Monthly:
Tickets Logged Vs Completed
Underlying Issues Resolved
Plan on betterment for the next month
Afterhours Tickets Logged & Resolution
Individual Client Feedback

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2023

@Sameshni Vallen Welcome to the Atlassian community

For some of these reports, you will be able to create using delivered fields but for others, you will need to have custom fields that track information relative to what you are asking for.  

For example, if you would like to get the 10 most logged request types, causes and resolutions you will need to create a filter, you can call the filter issues created this week.  JQL: project = YOU-PROJECT-NAME and created >= -7d  The filter will need to have request type, resolution, and some way to track the cause on the issue (Custom field, component, label, etc) 

You can then create a dashboard and add a gadget like the pie chart gadget (filter on request type) or the two-dimensional gadget and have the request type and resolution show.  

For more robust reporting you will need to get an app like power bi.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events