cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need change a scheduled issue template

MCarmen Cuadrado
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 17, 2022

Hi team,

we need add a new field in template in schuduled issue but I don't know where I can do it.

Could you help me? Regards

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Łukasz Modzelewski _TTPSC_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 17, 2022

Hi @MCarmen Cuadrado ,

If you are referring to The Scheduler app (I'm from the team developing this app), then to add new field to template, you just need to add it to the create issues screen.

In other words app will show you the same fields as those available while creating Jira issue.

In case of any troubles please us our app dedicated suport: Customer Portal 

MCarmen Cuadrado
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 17, 2022

Thanks, but in my project I see differents between create issues screen and Issue details in Scheduled Issue Wizard.

There are fields in create jira issues that doesn't appear in Scheduled

Captura.PNG

Łukasz Modzelewski _TTPSC_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 17, 2022

Please check if you are checking the same issue type.

If those missing fields are from 3rd party apps, then please contact our support with info from which app are those fields and how those fields are configured. Our team will try to reproduce it and guid you to solution (or we will do our best to add compatibility for this field)

Also please mention this ticket :) 

0 votes
Karyna Tyrnavska _SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
August 18, 2022

Hi, @MCarmen Cuadrado !

I`m from SaaSJet and my team has developed Recurring Checklists and Report that help to deal with repetitive tasks.  

You can automate tasks with a checklist creation. In Jira issue, it looks like that 

image.png

You can create a custom schedule and start issues when you need it

39f88b87-a775-4d08-b6c7-47ea0ab00d2a.gif

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders