Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a JQUERY to make a queue with tickets without answers

Gabriel Mercer de Lima S. February 15, 2021

Currently I have difficulty finding tickets that have not yet been answered by the support team, check and I realized that thismcondition is not a simple filter but an advanced filter. If someone has already done it and can send it to me I would be very grateful.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2021

Hi Gabriel, that depends on how you define "been answered". Does that mean responded to the customer or does that mean resolved? Generally this is done via the underlying SLAs. For example Time to First Response (TTFR) and Time to Resolution (TTR). If not using SLAs then maybe this can be defined by the Statuses? Can you convey more here?

Gabriel Mercer de Lima S. February 15, 2021

Hi Jack!! 

Thanks for the answer!! 

Yeah, I work with SLAs for first response and resolution time. My first idea was a query that identified that the ticket has not yet had any response to the customer. But you gave a good idea.

Perhaps the best solution would be to decrease my (TTFR) and create a queue just like that SLAs, what do you think?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2021

So to find all issues where the agent has not yet responded in the required timeframe simply define your Queue as "time to first response = breached() ".

Gabriel Mercer de Lima S. February 16, 2021

Thank you so much Jack!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events