I'm trying this out to use as a ticketing system for HR/PR. I don't even know how to start.

Renee Cohn April 26, 2022

Where do i go to figure out how to just set this up for our agents and how employees submit tickets? Don't i need to set up a basic structure?

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2022

Hi @Renee Cohn ,

The first place to start is to create a project using one of the templates. To create a project click on Projects in the menu and then Create project. For your use case I would choose the work management category and you could take a look at the HR templates or peruse the others as well. It's important for you to think about how your team works today or would work under the new software. For example what statuses do you typically need when managing your issues. Each of the templates offer a different workflow and configuration as a starting point.

I would also refer you to the documentation as there is some good getting started guide's in there a little help you think through this. jira-work-management 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events