Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm looking for a few good Jira Service Management experts!

Dave Rosenlund _Trundl_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2024

Hey, everyone 👋  I'm Dave, and I'm an Atlassian Community Leader who sometimes writes articles for the Atlassian Community.

For my next article, more likely a series of articles, I'm looking for:

• a few ITSM/ESM pros
  • working in global/complex organizations
  • who've built a fantastic support infrastructure
    with Jira Service Management (JSM).

Does this sound like you?

Why do you want to know, you ask?  A: Because I want to interview you.

But why do you want to interview me?  A: I believe in sharing wisdom and paying it forward (or backward). Over the years, this community has frequently helped me get the most out of Atlassian products.

But I'm a generalist and a user, not a subject matter expert with a particular product like JSM.

What I can do however, is write an interesting and informative article (IMHO) based on an interview with an expert. And that's where you come in.

Check out this example:

Interview with an Expert: How Jóvin Jóvinsson wrangled an unruly service process with JSM

Said another way: I want to showcase your expertise for the benefit of others.

But why should I do this?  A: It will make you feel good, for one thing. When we give back, we often hear and feel appreciation from the people on the receiving end, and that makes us feel good.

[ Plus, it will be good during your next job interview. You can point to the article about your subject matter expertise in the Atlassian Community 😉 ]

What's this going to cost me?  A: Roughly one hour of your time — maybe a little more:

• 10-20 minutes to complete a questionnaire (see below)
  • 10-15 minutes to answer my follow-up questions in a call with me
  • 20 minutes to review and comment on the first draft
  • 20 minutes to do the same on the final draft

When you consider the writing, it's going to be roughly 5 hours of work for me but only 60-75 minutes of work for you.

Plus, the spotlight will be on you! That's a great deal in my book.

So, are you interested?

If so, please complete this questionnaire.

If you have doubts or questions, share them in the comments below, or if you're more comfortable with a direct messaging approach, reach out to me on LinkedIn.

Either way, I'll be happy to discuss it with you.  

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

2 comments

Sajit Nair _Trundl_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2024

I am interested, if you'll include me on the survey @Dave Rosenlund _Trundl_  :D 

Like • # people like this
Dave Rosenlund _Trundl_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 16, 2024

😂

Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 16, 2024
Dave Rosenlund _Trundl_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 16, 2024

I greatly admire @Sajit Nair _Trundl_  subject matter expertise in this area, too, @Aaron Geister 

Don’t worry, I’ll figure out a way to leverage it in this effort. 😉

Like • Aaron Geister likes this
krishna
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 16, 2024

I am interested in this position

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events