Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have to change the status in jira when the zendesk status changes

Monica Ekka May 12, 2023

I have integrated jira in zendesk using api to create an issue in jira when the zendesk ticket is created 

now what i am searching for is it when the status changes in zendesk the jira status should be changed is there any endpoint for this?

2 answers

2 votes
Syed Majid Hassan -Exalate-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2023

Hi,

This is Majid @ Exalate.

You should be able to get the endpoint from this post. Also, if you are interested in taking the pain out of the development and maintenance of the custom solution that you are building, I would urge you to have a look at Exalate

Please let me know if you are interested in learning more and I would be happy to assist. 

Thanks

Majid

Teja Srinivas May 25, 2023

Hi Majid,

I tried doing it using these Endpoint and Json body but it is showing an error Why is this error Can you please help me with this Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 12.02.38 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-05-25 at 12.03.30 PM.png

Syed Majid Hassan -Exalate-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2023

I would try this.

Include the payload for transition and this should do the trick. 

1 vote
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 12, 2023

@Monica Ekka hey. an out-of-the-box solution would easily handle the use case. in case you're open to the idea, feel free to explore ZigiOps. it can be easily customized to automate various actions.

Regards, Diana

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events