I have created a ticket however it is stuck syncing.

Joshua Penn April 11, 2023

Hi All,

I created a ticket today via Slack and received the following message,' Your request could not be created. Please check the fields have been correctly filled in. This customer is inactive. You'll need to go to user management and activate their account before you can invite them to the service project.'

The ticket is also stuck on syncing.

Any help would be much appreciated.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

This is what it says it is - you've tried to create an request with invalid data, so it can't be created.  You'll need to get the customer re-activated, or set another one on the request.

I do not know what you mean by "sync" in the second part of your question, but I would guess that it can't sync a request that has not been created.

Guy Starbuck September 13, 2023

I had the same issue, it was a permissions problem. After correcting the problem, the issue is still stuck in Slack with the "syncing" status.

Is there a way to "force" Slack to try syncing again? Or will it sync eventually? I'm not sure how to get this ticket "unstuck"

1 vote
Naveen Kumar_Appfire
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2023

Hi @Joshua Penn

Could you please check all the required fields are present in the create screen? 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events