Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot link space from confluence to my portal JSM

Guy-Victorien BADELAS FTV September 28, 2023

When I try to link my Confluence space to my portal as "Knowledge base", I don't see my space . My Space and JSM site have the same domain name.

I do like that :

1. From your service project, go to Project settings > Knowledge base.

2. Select Link spaces.

3. Select the spaces you want to link to your service project.

4. Select Link.

In (3), I cannot see my space and when I'm trying to create another space with the same key, I get this error message "Space with this key does exist".

What can I do to solve this problème ?

Thank you for your answer

2 answers

2 votes
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2023

Hi @Guy-Victorien BADELAS FTV welcome to the Community.  Is that Confluence Space setup as a Knowledge Base? I'm wondering if it's not, and JSM is specifically looking for that. I believe if you look at your Space Details it should be of Category "knowledge-bases"

I found this Confluence KB article which goes through setting up the Knowledge Base in the Portal: JSM KB 

It might be worth reviewing that.

I could be missing something, but I think that's it.

Guy-Victorien BADELAS FTV October 2, 2023

Hi @Dan Breyen ,

thank you so much for your answer.

It works now.

0 votes
Mario Coluzzi October 15, 2023

I have the same identical issue.

Technically and practically when I un-link a Confluence page I should be able to relink it. Nope! It does now show in the list.

If I create a Confluence Page named 000 (Zero Zero Zero) it does appear on the list therefore I can link it

So this is another Atlassian BUG?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events