cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot create a ticket on a Jira project

Jeffrel Hermias
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 23, 2023

Issue is now solved :)

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 23, 2023

Hey @Jeffrel Hermias, and welcome to the Atlassian community!

You ended up in the public Atlassian Community. It's a great place to be, network and learn. 😄 But unfortunately, we cannot troubleshoot or fix this kind of issue within your instance from afar. Can you try to identify a responsible project administrator or general Jira admin for your Jira instance and reach out to them instead? This is probably just a permission issue in the project.

Have a great day and good luck! :)

Best, Max

Jeffrel Hermias
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 23, 2023

Hi Max. Thank you for letting me know. I have tried several ways before this post. Can you maybe forward this query to the people on Atlassian who can arrange this for us? Thank you so much.

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 23, 2023

Hey @Jeffrel Hermias

Your situation needs to be addressed by your teams/people configuring and administering Jira. This is not an issue that Atlassian takes care of. At this stage, it is simply a matter of your configuration. Jira is not buggy or broken and, therefore, does not let you create issues. So please try to find out within your organization who could help you. For example, who is the project administrator or project lead in the project? Someone has to be the owner. :) 

Best, Max

Like • Walter Buggenhout likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events