Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can export only 1000 issues but it has 1026 issues please let me know how to export all the issues

Sreenadh May 11, 2023

Hi,

I can export only 1000 issues but it has 1026 issues please let me know how to export all the issues.

Please find the attached SS.

1.PNG2.PNG

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2023
Sreenadh May 11, 2023

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ 

Thanks for the details which is shared.

If i right click the same link then it is downloading the Excel file again.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2023

@Sreenadh read the instructions provided. You have to change the parameters in the url bar.

Sreenadh May 14, 2023

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ 

I have followed the same steps and i can't able to download more than 1000 records.

Kindly help me out with the screenshots so that i can check from end.

Thanks,

Sreenadh May 14, 2023

Please find the SS.

1.PNG

Community Leader
Community Leader
May 15, 2023

@Sreenadh 

Do the following, as the instructions state as well:

• Go to your advanced issue search
  • Search using your JQL
  • Export the first 1000 results using the "Export CSV (all fields)" option.
  • Go and copy the the link address from "Export CSV (all fields)". You should have a text similar to:
    https://YOURDOMAIN.atlassian.net/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-csv-all-fields/temp/SearchRequest.csv?jqlQuery=order+by+created+DESC&atl_token=5c77cb78-0a74-4462-bd2a-0d499837913c_9d2c70d058c480e7e92009f94d9298ed6a12d275_lin&tempMax=1000
  • On the above link add on the end the following 
    &pager/start=1000
  • Hit enter and this will export the rest 1000
  • Repeat the process by increasing the &pager/start by 1000
0 votes
Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 17, 2023

Hi @Sreenadh

just to add to Alex' answer, if you're open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, you'll find several options there that are not subject to the 1000 issue limit. I myself work on an app in which this would be trivial to do - JXL for Jira - but there are many others.

Hope this helps,

Best,

Hannes

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders