I am not receiving any updates on my email regarding updates in tickets.

Sjoerd Rijs April 4, 2023

I am not receiving any updates on my email regarding updates in tickets/ new tickets / etc. All the settings are in order and I should receive the updates on my mail. Does anyone know what might go wrong?

3 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2023

Hi @Sjoerd Rijs 
I found that your email address was on a suppression list maintained by Atlassian.  I have removed it from that list.  You should be able to receive new notifications now.

Regards,

Andy

Sjoerd Rijs April 5, 2023

Hi Andy (legend),

I've tested by adding myself in a ticket and it worked!

Great, thank you so much.

This will save me a lot of time.

Like # people like this
2 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2023

@Sjoerd Rijs , it could be an email blacklist issue that does occur. I will tag to have that checked. In the meantime, could you please share the details of your notification settings? Maybe some screenshots.

1 vote

Settings.PNG

My apologies that the settings are in Dutch. It basically says that emails will be send in case if I:

* I follow the issue

* I am the author of the issue

* I am the executor of the issue

* I am mentioned in the issue

* I am making changes in the issue

Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2023

Perhaps the notification scheme is overruling your personal settings.

Please check Project Settings > Notifications to see what is configured there.

Like Jack Brickey likes this

Hi Paul, thank you for your quick response. All members of the project are receiving mail updates compliantly, except for me. I am the only admin of the project, but this shouldn't be the cause, right?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events