Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

I am not receiving JIRA email notifications as a admin, reporter or even as an assignee

Hi,

I quit and re-joined a month back and since then I haven't been able to receive any JIRA email notification for any changes made to a project in terms of any transition or comments added/deleted etc. Looks like my email ID is disabled by Atlassian and maybe the emails are bouncing back.

Please review and re-activate my account/email ID so that I can see the JIRA email notifications.

Regards,

Lakshmi

2 answers

1 vote
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
Feb 09, 2024

Hi @Lakshmi Kumari 

I found there was a suppression on our side for your account.  This typically happens if we attempt to send a message to your address and your SMTP mail server responds in a manner that states your account is disabled or non-existent.  

You should be able to receive new notifications from our Cloud services again now.

Andy

Hi Andy,

You are right. I made few changes to few tickets and I received email notifications.

Thanks again. Have a great day ahead.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Like # people like this

Hi @Lakshmi Kumari 

I believe that our app Notification Assistant for Jira might be able to assist you in this case.

It offers fully customizable templates, notifications rules, and you can set the recipient of the notifications as you wish (including external email addresses).

Feel free to reach out!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events