Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not able to view the filters results in dashboard

Sathish Raj December 21, 2022

I was given access to Atlassian as admin and I am able to see the dashboard but I am not able to see the filters in it.

I am getting the below error

The filter configured for this gadget could not be retrieved. Please verify it is still valid on the issue navigator.

When I click the issue navigator I am seeing the below message

• A value with ID '11456' does not exist for the field 'project'.
  • There are no customer request types that match Onboarding at IPEX (IPEXSD). Use the JQL auto suggestions to find the customer request type you're looking for.

How ever it is working for my colleagues.

Please help me, would be a SSO issue?

3 answers

0 votes
Musa Cuvarov July 18, 2023

Dear all,

I have a similar problem, the user created his own dashboard but he has limited gadgets on the list to add and for him "Filter results" did not available, so when I added this gadget to his dashboard he now could not see the contents of the dashboard.

PS: the user has EDIT access on the filter which is used on the dashboard  

0 votes
BHUSHAN PATIL
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2022

It's not a SSO issue.

The filters being used in the gadgets are private or not shared with you.

0 votes
Inna Timofeyeva December 21, 2022

This could be a unique permissions issue. I had this before and was able to fix it by reassigning the owner or who it is shared with. 

1. Go to Jira Administration > System > Under shared items go to Dashboards and configure your changes there. 

Let me know if that works!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events