Hubspot and Jira Intergration

Tom Marriott May 11, 2023

I am trying to pull Customer details from Hubspot into Jira to populate customer information.

I would like to populate from the customer name their contact information and the organisation they belong to. I have tried using Zapier as an API but it appears this function is not yet implemented.

Is there a more suitable API or a way to do this another way? Any advise or guidance would be appreciated.

3 answers

0 votes
Robert February 26, 2024

Hi @Tom Marriott 

Could you try out our Sales CRM? it can pull customer information from Hubspot to Sales CRM (inside Jira). You are able to view customer info in Jira issue view if you link it to given issue. Here is the app https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1232791?tab=overview&hosting=cloud

Kind regards
Robert

0 votes
Elyes Gannoun _Elements_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2023

Hello @Tom Marriott ,

Coming across this post and I think our application, Elements Connect, could also help you.
You can directly use Hubspot API to populate Connected items that would be available on issues.

Here is a tutorial to help you achieve this. 
Let me know if that suits you, or if you have found any other alternative! Don't hesitate to reach out should you need any help.

Kind regards,
Elyes

0 votes
Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2023

Hi @Tom Marriott ,

You can display data from HubSpot on Jira issue view using integration developed by my team: HubSpot CRM Integration for Jira. With this app, you achieve exactly what you described: present customer information from HubSpot. We also provide a custom field where you can select Company/Deal/Customer, so you have a short link to HubSpot data.

This app is free for up to 10 users and like other apps on the marketplace has a 30-day free trial. We can also meet for a demo session and discuss your needs. Find the best time: calendly.com/appsvio

~Kate

Tom Marriott May 11, 2023

We have this installed and while it is great for a lookup it doesn't populate Jira fields with information from Hubspot. We hope to simplify the ticket completion by using the hubspot information as a repository to draw from. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events