Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Howto change the top banner for our service portal..?

Ls,

I have read several times it should be possible to change the banner at the top of our sercie portal, created in Service Management Cloud.

However, I cannot find the exact steps (clicks) to where I should set / upload the wanted banner, can anyone tell me please?

With kind regards,
Raymond

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Community Leader Jun 22, 2021

If you are a Jira admin when you access the portal there will be a “customize” button on the right side. If you do not see the button you don’t have the necessary admin permissions.

Hi jack,

Thanks for that! I actually doe have a button, but it only shows announcements and request types (see, below, in Dutch ;-)). Does that mean I do not have sufficient rights?

Raymond

sp.PNG

Jack Community Leader Jun 22, 2021 • edited

I suspect that is the case. If you have Jira admin permissions you can access the Admin website via the cog in upper right corner of the app next to you avatar.

ultimately you should see a customize screen like this and the banner option appears under the circled option.

99471A7A-6C13-4D21-937A-1B50322F53CE.jpeg

Jack,

You are my hero of the day :-)
I will ask my colleague to extend my rights, thanks a million!

Jack Community Leader Jun 22, 2021

Glad to help Raymond. One final thing to note that you may or may not be aware of, is that the banner is for the entire help center not a specific portal. So changing it will change it for all projects. Your admin may not wish to do this for obvious reasons.

Like Raymond Pijpers likes this

...thanks for the heads-up !

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Atlympic Event: Jira Service Managemnt

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

123 views 0 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you