Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use new features in ITSM

noa harel January 4, 2021

Hi,

I understand that there are updates and changes in the Jira service management module but I do not think I see any actual changes in my project
For example, I saw in one of the videos that 'services' can be defined - a screenshot is attached
I do not have any these qualities

Anyone know how to run the new version of the module?

Many thanks

Noa‏‏לכידה.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2021

Hi @noa harel 

If you go to Project settings > features then you can turn on a number of the features.

To use all the features, you would need to create a new project.  I think the 'services' would need a new project.

Hope that helps,

Regards, Liam

noa harel January 4, 2021

Thanks,

Do you know what are the differences between project templetes in JSM?

There are 6 kinds and very short description for each one

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2021

I don't have any extra info other than the description really - you could set up some test projects to trial them.

If my answer was helpful, feel free to accept it.

Thanks, Liam

Liron
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 7, 2021

Hi Noa,

The different templates have different out of the box settings which includes workflows, queues, request types, etc. These are all change-able but just get you to a good starting spot depending on your use case.

The new ITSM template is slightly different in that it actually has added functionalities that the other projects dont have. However, we are right now working on enabling these features in other templates too, so soon it will be a non issue.

Does this help?

Liron

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events