Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to use new features in ITSM

Hi,

I understand that there are updates and changes in the Jira service management module but I do not think I see any actual changes in my project
For example, I saw in one of the videos that 'services' can be defined - a screenshot is attached
I do not have any these qualities

Anyone know how to run the new version of the module?

Many thanks

Noa‏‏לכידה.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Liam Green Community Leader Jan 04, 2021

Hi @noa harel 

If you go to Project settings > features then you can turn on a number of the features.

To use all the features, you would need to create a new project.  I think the 'services' would need a new project.

Hope that helps,

Regards, Liam

Thanks,

Do you know what are the differences between project templetes in JSM?

There are 6 kinds and very short description for each one

Liam Green Community Leader Jan 04, 2021

I don't have any extra info other than the description really - you could set up some test projects to trial them.

If my answer was helpful, feel free to accept it.

Thanks, Liam

Liron Atlassian Team Feb 07, 2021

Hi Noa,

The different templates have different out of the box settings which includes workflows, queues, request types, etc. These are all change-able but just get you to a good starting spot depending on your use case.

The new ITSM template is slightly different in that it actually has added functionalities that the other projects dont have. However, we are right now working on enabling these features in other templates too, so soon it will be a non issue.

Does this help?

Liron

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Security Advisory for Jira Service Management

On October 20, 2021, Atlassian published a security advisory for Jira Service Management. The full advisory is available at this link.  We've seen a number of questions already asking for...

241 views 1 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you