Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show number field with comma in Customer portal

Lan Dang (Tyme) January 17, 2022

I need to show comma in number field in Customer portal for approver review easier. 

1 answer

1 accepted

7 votes
Answer accepted
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2022

Hi @Lan Dang (Tyme) ,

Unfortunately I don't believe that this is possible at the moment. Atlassian have recently updated their UI so that there is now a comma in the main issue view for number fields, however this change has not been applied to the portal.

If the users viewing the portal also have access to the issues within the project, then as a workaround they can click on the issue key in the portal and will be taken to the main issue view, where they will see the comma-separated numbers

Lan Dang (Tyme) January 17, 2022

Hi @Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_ thank you for your information.

Frank Merla September 26, 2022

Hi @Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_, do you know if this update will also be coming to the customer portal soon?

Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2022

I don't know unfortunately @Frank Merla, I've tried searching for an Atlassian feature request for this but haven't been able to find anything, so I would assume it's going to stay the same for the time being

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events