Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set transition condition greater than now

Lan Dang (Tyme) February 3, 2023

I need to setup a condition to allow transition if a datetime field (Planned start) greater than current time

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2023

@Lan Dang (Tyme) -

For the condition, give "now()" a try.  I would recommend that you need to use a validator instead of condition for the WF transition.  Are you trying to prevent the transition to be completed or are you trying to hide the transition by using condition for the user?

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Lan Dang (Tyme) February 5, 2023

Hi @Joseph Chung Yin , I tried with "now()" but it didn't work. I'm trying to hide the transition base on the date time field. My idea is if the current time less than planed start it will show transition A and the current time greater than planned start, it will show transition B. Any way for me to do this?

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2023

@Lan Dang (Tyme) -

I would recommend that you contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) for further assistance on this built in condition setup.

Sorry.

Best, Joseph

Lan Dang (Tyme) February 5, 2023

Thank you for your advice @Joseph Chung Yin 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS