How to send mass mail to selected customers or organisations?

Sergei November 1, 2020

How to send mass mail to selected customers or organisations?

is there such functionality?
or some kind of addition?

2 answers

0 votes
Dima Lazarchuk
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 19, 2022

@Sergei ,

We just released the app that may be useful here Proactive Campaigns.

It allows sending bulk emails from Jira Service Management.

0 votes
Benjamin Paton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 2, 2020

Hey Sergei, 

This capability doesn't currently exist. The best alternative would be to export a list of customer email addresses for communication in your favourite mailing tool.

You can do this by going to the Settings cog in the top right, then User Management. In User Management select Jira Service Desk in the left navigation and click Export Customers. 

I hope this helps

Cheers, 

Ben.

Sergei November 2, 2020

.atlassian.net/secure/admin/SendBulkMail!default.jspa

I found the option to send, but here only to all clients. I need multiple choice, choice of organization.

Benjamin Paton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 10, 2020

Yes, the Send Email feature exists primarily for communicating with Users as opposed to Customers. 

It would be great to see your thoughts and use case in a feature request ticket over here - https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Cheers, 

Ben.

Like Sergei likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders