Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see if client has notification on

JONATHAN BOHLMANN March 20, 2023

We just migrated from server to cloud and clients are saying they are not getting notified on updates to the ticket.  We have validated the customer notifications under the project are all turned ON.  The client is in the reporter field, they are also in the org and the org is added to the project, the request type is correctly identified.    Client only gets a notification if they are mentioned in a ticket.  Is there an easy way to view client notifications in  a ticket?  I know I can see watchers on a ticket but how do i, short of doing a screen share with them, see if they have notifications turn on for that ticket?

1 answer

0 votes
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2023

It you are site/org admin, you can check by logging in as the users. Or you can simply screen share with a video call tool like slack, teams, etc..

One thing to check if their personal settings are set to their desire configuration:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/manage-your-jira-personal-settings/

Hope this helps.

-Ben

JONATHAN BOHLMANN March 22, 2023

This is for a client through the portal. Not agents. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events