You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
We are currently intending to use Atlassian Service Desk to power both an internal helpdesk for IT/Facilities/Operations/Etc, and one public for our company's customers.
Here is the target I want
- Internal customer: Can view both internal helpdesk and external helpdesk
- External customer: Can not view any project but invited account. And just view the project that he was added into.
How can I do that?
* Now, I'm setting as below
1. At the customer access, I checked on
- "Use approved domain to grant internal customers access to the help cener with Atlassian accounts." and set the approved domain is my company email domain.
- I also checked on "Allow portal-only accounts tobe created for new customers accessing the help center
- At customer permission, i checked on "Customers added to this service project only by agents and admins".
Then, at external helpdesk project , i addded customer mailaddress to Customer. But the problem is that how to add internal customer to Customer automatically?
When I tried to create new Jira Service Project with "Use approved domain to grant internal customers access to the help cener with Atlassian accounts." is checked,
Internal Customers are added to Customers automatically but external customers accounts that were created before at other project are also added to Customers automatically.
How to invite an External Customer to one Jira Service Project and when the account is created, it will not be included in the "Customers" of other Jira Service Projects?