Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to report on comments in Helpdesk

erika October 13, 2020

Hi,

I would like to add comments from the tickets as a reporting field. Currently, I can add it to 'add more fields to search' but when exporting the data that field is not there. 

Erika

3 answers

0 votes
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 20, 2020

Hi @erika 

Also, you can take a look at the article How to display Last comment in Filter, JQL and any Add-on.

Hope it helps

0 votes
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 13, 2020

Hi @erika ,

To keep an eye on the comments of the open tickets, you can use Comment Enhancer app.

It has a feature called Last comment and Last Commenter custom fields that will help you to stay on top of your tickets.You can also search issues against these custom fields. Just start typing custom field names,and search issues. You can also add comment custom fields to the issue navigator and see the results accordingly.

Comment enhancer search.pngLast comment-Comment Enhancer.png

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Cheers,

Gökçe

Please note that I'm one of the members of the Snapbytes team.

erika October 14, 2020

Hi Gökçe,

I did not know there is such an option. Amazing! Thanks! Is there a way to test it for free?

thanks

Erika

Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
October 16, 2020

You can just download it to your instance and you'll have a free trial period to test the plugin with full functionality. If you have the necessary permission to download an app, you can do it, otherwise, you can just contact your admin.

Let me know how this goes :)

Thanks,

Gökçe

erika October 16, 2020

perfect. thanks

0 votes
Melanie October 13, 2020

Hi everyone,

We support external Customers and our team consists of multiple support levels, T1, T2 etc.

I need a reporting portal where I can keep an eye on all open tickets that are worked on during the day as we have very strict SLA. 

What about creating a filter and sharing it with the responsible people? Do you think this will work? krogereschedule

Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
October 13, 2020

Hi @Melanie ,

You can also use Comment Enhancer app. However, to keep up with your tickets, in addition to Comment Enhancer, I can suggest Time to SLA.

It has an excellent notifier feature that allows you to send notifications to email/Slack or both. You can configure this notifiers to be send at a fixed duration (e.g. when 2h passed) or at an SLA Goal ration (when 50% of the SLA Goal is passed). These notifiers can be set as recurrent notifiers meaning they will be send at regular intervals as many times as you Iike. 

You can also set global notifiers which will allow you to keep up with your SLAs easily - you don't need to set notifiers for each SLA.

sla-notifier-4.pngPlease let me know if you have further questions.

Cheers,

Gökçe

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events